Following feedback from our users and our own review we have made some enhancements to our online company registers to make them even better.
As part of this we have made changes to how the PSC (People with significant control) information is included as follows:
- Removed the residential addresses from the main register of PSCs and included them in a separate register of PSCs’ usual residential addresses. This means that when someone is given access to the register of PSCs the PSCs’ residential addresses will not be included.
Manage your clients the smart way
Use Inform Direct to keep on top of your clients' statutory registers
- Merged the register of general company statements into the main register of PSCs in the view and edit screen so that all PSC details are shown in one register.
- Changed the order that a PSC’s current control reasons are shown in the register of PSCs so that these are the same as elsewhere in the system.
Users can also now update their registers to include more historic information that happened before the company was on the Inform Direct platform. These include allowing a user to:
- add historic single shareholder statements to the register of shareholders;
- change the method of changing a company name where this is ‘unknown’ in the register of company name changes’; and
- add historic PSC company statements to the register of PSCs along with all other historic PSC information.
In addition we have made changes to:
- automatically include single shareholder company statements in the register of shareholders where the company has only one shareholder;
- allow third party users to generate pdfs of the registers; and
- restrict users with view only access to just being able to download the pdf registers so that they cannot edit the historic registers.
Please do let us have any feedback on this or any other features of Inform Direct that would help you with your company secretarial work.