Inform Direct will help you keep your company details up to date and automatically submit the correct forms to Companies House
Inform Direct has been designed to help you swiftly and easily update company details. Whether you are changing your registered office address, setting up a SAIL address or submitting a change of company name, it intuitively knows which forms must be filed.
Simple wizards guide you through making any update. Inform Direct asks you straightforward questions and turns your answers into the correct format – ready to file electronically with Companies House. Removing paper forms is a real time saver and Companies House approves most electronic updates within a few hours.
- Change of registered office address (AD01 and LL AD01)
- Enter a trade classification code (SIC code)
- Start using a SAIL address (AD02 and LL AD02)
- Change a SAIL address (AD02 and LL AD02)
- List records held at a SAIL address (AD03 and LL AD03)
- Return company records to registered office address (AD04 and LL AD04)
- Notice of change of company name by resolution (NM01 and LL NM01)
- Notice of change of company name by articles (NM04)
- Application to strike off company (DS01 and LL DS01)
- Withdraw a strike off application (DS02 and LL DS02)
Inform Direct provides helpful tools designed to speed you through each task. These include:
- Company name checking facility that allows you to verify in real time and directly with Companies House whether your proposed company name is available.
- Free template special resolutions to use when changing your company name.
- Keywords search tool to help you easily find the right SIC code.
- Automatic inclusion of changes in your next confirmation statement, avoiding the need to re-enter details.
- Simultaneous updates of statutory registers as you change your company details – saving you a separate job.
In Inform Direct every screen is clear and designed to make updates effortless.
It’s quick to update addresses like
the registered office address and
SAIL address. You can enter new
addresses or select to use a known address
If you have a SAIL address, it’s simple
to indicate which statutory records are
located there and which are held at the
company’s registered office address.
Check your changes then simply press
the button to submit updates electronically
to Companies House. Changes will also automatically
be made to your online suite of company registers.
By completing a simple process, Inform Direct
will generate the documents required to apply to
strike off a company from the register.
All you need to do is sign and send the prepopulated form
to Companies House with a cheque for £10 (their fee).
Need to withdraw a strike off application?
Inform Direct will create the prepopulated
forms needed for that too.
Easily select the right SIC code for your
company using our handy keyword search tool.
Just enter some words to describe your business
and suggestions will be made from the full
Companies House list of trade classification codes.