This release adds the person and address lookup functions to the add PSC process. This function is now rolled out to all of the mainly used person and address processes of Inform Direct:
- Updating a registered office address
- Appointing officers
- Updating service addresses
- Editing personal details
- Adding PSCs
- Share allotments and transfers
Do you form companies?
Inform Direct makes it easy by producing all the documents you need as part of the process.
Person lookup when adding a officer
It is most likely that a PSC will already be a person on the company you are adding them to as a PSC. Just as in the officer appointment process, now you can:
- search & select from existing person records that match the name you are entering
- use the advanced search for more detailed searches and results
- create a new record if the person doesn’t exist in your account yet
This helps to make adding a PSC simpler, faster and more accurate.
An address lookup for PSC residential and service addresses
You can now search for and select addresses that are already in use on your account when adding a PSC. You can:
- search and select from ‘previously entered’ addresses on your account
- enter a postcode and use the ‘Find address’ option
- manually enter an address
- select to use ‘Your firm’s office address’ (where one has been set up) for the PSCs service address
To add an office address for your firm, in the ‘Account’ area, select ‘View offices’ then simply add officers using the ‘Add office’ process.
Please let us know your feedback
Now that we have rolled this feature out to most processes, we are now working on allowing the update of matching addresses within one process.
There are many benefits to subscribing
If you haven't started a subscription to Inform Direct yet, you should. As a subscriber you get many benefits including unlimited documents and templates, access to our approvals process and much more.