As I’m sure you’ve noticed, we’ve been adding the ability to lookup and reuse existing addresses and person records to different processes over the prior months:
This release adds these lookups when appointing an officer on a company.
Do you form companies?
Inform Direct makes it easy by producing all the documents you need as part of the process.
Person lookup when appointing an officer
Just like in the incorporation and share allotment and transfer processes you can now:
- See & select existing person records that match the name you are entering
- View more detailed searches and results using the advanced search
- Create a new record if the person doesn’t exist in your account yet
All in the aim to make the process of adding an officer simpler, faster and more accurate.
Looking up addresses for a new officer’s residential and service address
For the newly appointed officer’s residential and service address, you can now search for and select addresses that are already in use on your account. You can:
- Search for ‘previously entered’ addresses
- Use the ‘Find address’ option, to lookup an address for a given postcode
- Enter an address manually
- For service addresses only – select to use ‘Your firm’s office address’ (where one has been set up)
You can set up an office address for your firm in the ‘Account’ area. Just select ‘View offices’ then simply use ‘Add office’ to add your office address.
Please let us know your feedback
We hope that you are finding this new feature useful – do let us know if so – we will be rolling this out to other processes soon.
There are many benefits to subscribing
If you haven't started a subscription to Inform Direct yet, you should. As a subscriber you get many benefits including unlimited documents and templates, access to our approvals process and much more.