We are pleased to announce a further exciting update to Inform Direct to allow subscribers to add Notes to their companies to help them manage those companies and their company secretarial work.
Our new notes feature allows you to add:
- general information about a company
- tasks that need to be completed
- dates for client meetings along with details of the areas to cover
- any other notes you wish.
This is our second exciting update this month, following on from allowing subscribers to merge person records for a company.
Manage company records
Inform Direct makes it easy to manage company secretarial work across a portfolio of companies
Just use our easy add a note process from the company dashboard.
This allows you to enter:
- a short summary note
- more details, if the note summary is not sufficient to enter the full information
- a due date, where the note relates to a task that has a deadline.
You can add as many notes as you want.
The notes are all shown on, and accessible from, the company dashboard. From there, in addition to adding a new note, you can:
- View the full details of a note
- Edit an existing note
- Mark a note as complete
- Delete an existing note
You can also decide whether to show completed notes in addition to current notes.
Subscribers can also generate a report showing the current Notes for each company. You can customise the report to only include Notes for certain companies and / or where any due dates fall in a certain period.
Another example of us listening to our users to make Inform Direct a comprehensive company secretarial system and more.