There are many benefits to forming companies through Inform Direct rather than at Companies House, or elsewhere.
Here are 10 good reasons to use Inform Direct to form your company.
Formation made simple
We specialise in company secretarial and formation software. This means we are experts in all dealings with Companies House from company formation to filing confirmation statements, making any company updates, and beyond.
Forming a company couldn't be easier
Take a look at our packages now, and see if your company name is available.
This in depth knowledge means that we are confident that we have built the best company formation process out there – not only making it simple, but providing all of the things that you might need along the way, all for a very competitive price.
2 Incorporation documents included
- Include an electronic copy of your company’s first board minute, a document you are required to create and keep
- Create the share certificates – you can even pick from our choice of styles
- Give you the option to have hard copies of the incorporation documents sent to you
- Offer enhanced articles which include multiple share classes
3 Packages - for extra savings
Not only do we offer add-ons that you might need for your new company, but we also offer packages which include add-ons that are commonly purchased together, and give you a discount. The packages are:
- Basic – Includes the documents you need to create a company, Barclays bank account and web domain voucher
- Printed – (Basic +) Hard copy incorporation documents sent to you
- Capital – (Printed +) Registered office and officer address service to keep your residential address off of the publicly accessible register
- Professional – (Capital +) Physical company registers, a company seal and premium share certificates
- Premium – (Professional +) Use of our partner’s trading address services, help with VAT registration and more…
You can always add additional items to any of the packages to tailor them for you needs – all within the formation process.
We have a handy matrix that allows you to compare the packages in full.
4 Address services
Within our formation process you can easily include one or more of our address services – with multiple address locations to choose from.
Why might you need an address service? Well, every UK company needs:
- A registered office address based in the UK – Companies House displays this on the public record
- A service address for each director – Companies House displays this on the public record
- A trading(/virtual) address – not on the public record but provided to customers and suppliers etc.
Many people will not have an address they can – or want to – use for these purposes, particularly for the addresses displayed on the public record. An address service gives you an address that you can use for these purposes keeping an address, such as your residential address, off of the public record.
You can either select a package that includes any of these services, or add them ‘in process’ as you go.
5 Bank account - With £50 cashback
6 Save and come back later
Not sure about a director’s residential address? – No problem – the information you have entered is saved at each step of the process and you can come back to it later once you have the details. No need to start again as many formation providers require!
Before you complete the formation you can even print out a summary for a ‘second pair of eyes’ check. Then just return via the link and complete it.
7 Different company types available
Inform Direct allows you to form companies of all common types:
- Private limited by shares
- Private limited by guarantee
- Public limited by shares
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
We also have many resources available to you that help you decide which type of company will best suit your needs, such as the advantages of setting up a limited company.
8 Support for the process - online chat, email, phone
9 Creating your formation accurately and quickly
As formations are queued at Companies House in the order they are received – no matter where they are submitted from – it’s important that you can create the formation simply, quickly and accurately. Inform Direct does this by:
- Having a clear and concise process
- Only making you enter data once (no need to enter director, PSC and shareholder details three times for the same person)
- Automatically checking for some of the common mistakes made in formation applications – to help you get it right first time
- Allowing you to lookup an address from a postcode, or from addresses already entered on your account
If you require it to be formed on the same day as submission, you can select this service during the incorporation process. Companies House will then process the formation on the same day (subject to their same day timing restrictions). We’ve seen such companies formed in as little as five minutes.
10 Manage your company once formed with our company secretarial software
Once formed, you can manage your company records within Inform Direct for free, and just pay for transactions and documents on a Pay As You Go basis, if and when you need them. For your company you can:
- Manage company details
- Maintain your statutory registers
- Control officer records
- Update shareholder records
- Submit confirmation statements
- Prepare and file micro entity & dormant company accounts
- Produce minutes, resolutions and other documents
- And so much more…
This is the most comprehensive company secretarial software available alongside a company formation!
What will your Company's name be?
Have a great company name ready? Use our free name checker to find out if your name is available, then select a package and off you go.