Companies House have advised there will likely be multiple periods of downtime at short notice over the coming months.
We understand that this is part of a large project to move their IT infrastructure, and that it may take up to six months.
From experience, most of their maintenance periods in the past have been on weekends – and usually Saturdays.
We will continue to update this article as and when we are informed of more maintenance periods – so please check back regularly.
Subscribing is great value
We are constantly adding new features available to subscribers - there has never been a better time to subscribe.
Upcoming Companies House maintenance periods:
- Saturday 20th August 8am to 2pm
- Saturday 13th August 7:45am to 11am
- Saturday 16th July 2022 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 11th June 2022 8am to Sunday 12th June 2022 midnight
- Saturday 18th June 2022 8am to Sunday 19th June 2022 midnight
- Saturday 4th June 2022 10am to 2pm
- Saturday 21st May 2022 10am to 2pm
- Sunday 15th May 2022 8am to 8pm
- Saturday 7th May 2022 8am to 3pm
- Sunday 24th April 2022 8am to 8pm
- Thursday 24th February 2022 8pm to midnight
- Sunday 20th February 2022 8am to 4pm
- Wednesday 2nd February 2022 8pm to midnight
- Saturday 22nd January 2022 8am to 10am
- Saturday 13th November 2021 12am to Monday 15th November 6am
- Saturday 23rd October 2021 7am to 5pm
- Saturday 16th October 2021 7am to 12pm
- Saturday 9th October 2021 10am to 1pm
- Saturday 7th August 2021 9am to 1pm
- Saturday 10th June 2021 8am to 8pm
- Monday 24th May 2021 8pm to Tuesday 25th May 6am
- Monday 17th May 2021 10pm to Tuesday 18th May 4am
- Sunday 16th May 2021 8am to 4pm
- Saturday 15th May 2021 8am to 4pm
- Saturday 17th April 2021 8am to 4pm
- Friday 26th March 2021 8pm to Saturday 27th March 6am
- Saturday 27th March 2021 8pm to Sunday 28th March 6am
- Wednesday 24th March 2021 8pm to 10pm
- Saturday 6th March 2021 8am to 8pm
- Saturday 13th February 2021 8am to 2pm
- Saturday 20th February 2021 8am to 10am
What’s the impact of the Companies House maintenance?
While you’ll still be able to log into your Inform Direct account and make some changes to your companies, you will likely not be able to:
- Import additional companies to your account
- Commence company formations
- Complete confirmation statements if you do not have your own presenter code
During the affected periods, any electronic submissions will not be received or processed at Companies House. Any submissions you generate will consequently show as “Pending” and only be submitted to Companies House once their systems are operational.
If you have submissions on these days, we would recommend completing them before 1pm on the day before to enable them to be processed before the maintenance period (although this is not guaranteed).